Mastermind groups are now forming and are available both on Zoom and in-person gatherings. If you have considered joining a Mastermind group and not entirely sure what it is or if it fits your needs, consider what a Mastermind group truly is.
- It is a place to be inspired and inspire others to succeed and achieve their goals.
- It is an opportunity to brainstorm with others, sharing knowledge, insights and best practices.
- It is a time to be in the “Hot Seat” and discuss your goals, plans and challenges while asking for feedback and resources.
It’s equally important to know what a Mastermind group is NOT.
- It is NOT a masterclass. The group is curated in such a way that brings together people of similar interests or place in their career to support each other and share in their areas of expertise.
- It is NOT merely a networking group. Of course, some networking happens, but as a group of people committed to each other’s success, the networking aspects go to the sideline and each member is there for a more fixed purpose of achieving growth and helping their fellow group members do the same.
- It is NOT group coaching. There is no single facilitator or coach that provides all of the knowledge, expertise and information. More truthfully, this is a shared growth environment based upon the insight and experience of each member of the group.
A mastermind group is a group of peers who regularly meet in order to give each other guidance, advice, and support. The ultimate goal of these meetings is helping members navigate complex and difficult challenges and issues using the collective experiences and insights of the larger group.
Mastermind Group Composition
Groups will be comprised of up to 6 people and will meet once a month from April through September. Each member of the group will be expected to participate as both active listener and speaker, supporting the success of each person in the group while vigorously aspiring to their own success. Meetings will last no longer than an hour and 15 minutes. The fee for joining a Mastermind group is $100, inclusive of every session.
Whether you’ve been in business for 20 years or just starting or wish to be in an all-female mastermind or something co-ed, there are opportunities and options. Please fill out the form and get ready to take your visions and goals to the next level.
Some of the available 2021 Mastermind Groups:
- Small Business Mastermind
- Women in Business Mastermind
- Creative Entrepreneurs Mastermind
- Leadership Mastermind